Monday, 28 August 2017

Pink Party

What a lovely Monday it has been - shame I had to work for the main part of the day :(, and then OH is still at work too! But it could be worse so I will stop complaining. I made a pretty in pink birthday card yesterday that I am going to share with you guys now:

I took a basic square card blank and covered this with a celebration feeling patterned paper. I then added some sparkly washi tape down one side. I stamped the image onto a scalloped square from my stash and coloured with watercolour brush markers. I then stamped the sentiment and heat embossed in lilac (it is slightly easier to see in real life). To finish I added some small bubble sticker cupcakes.

Card Blank - papermania 6x6" card blanks
Washi Tape from The Works
Image - Honey and Hugs
Colouring Medium - Papermania watercolour brush markers - pastels
Lilac embossing powder from ebay.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas #331 Birthday Celebration
CCEE1734 Watercolour
inkspirational #142 oldie but goodie
Kort 'o' mania #181 Bling
in won
SUYP #21 Furrything Goes
Card Mania #95 Party

I have a fish tank update @ just under 155hrs:
And some pics of our local robin!


Once again thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Darling card!
    Your needlework fish tank is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Søtt kort :)
    Takk for at du scrapper med oss i KortoMania.
    Klem fra Sissel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I adore the cute kitty image and your needlepoint work is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, nice stamping :) Thanks for playing with kort o mania! DT-Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Your fish tank is looking wonderful. Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that sparkle is awesome and I love that kitty kat. wow, your fish tank is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete